The holiday season in one of the times of the year that most excite us all. Children because they will receive the gifts they have waited for months and adults because they will receive one of the benefits that by law are: the bonus. But once you have received it, how to take advantage of the Christmas bonus this end of the year?
They say that every year “things get more difficult” and although it is true that prices increase and wages remain the same, it is also part of our responsibility to learn to manage our finances to avoid falling into debt or to get out of them unharmed.
Taking advantage of your bonus in the best way can be very simple and do not just think about saving it. Better read the following points and know everything you can do with him at this end of the year:
· Avoid making daily purchases with your credit card: One way to get the most out of your Christmas bonus is to avoid purchases that generate long-term interest and much less for having acquired everyday items such as the pantry or the payment of some domestic services. Do not think that with your bonus you will be able to settle the accounts that derive from your credit card, sometimes not doing the accounts well or not properly managing our money leads us to fall into debts that we continue to drag during the following months. In case you need to make this type of purchases, it is best to make the payment in cash and settle the account in full.
· Focus on paying priority bills: If you have a list of different debts, it is best to identify which are the most important to pay first and destines part of your bonus to these. Of course, you do not need to invest all your bonus in paying off bills and staying without buying something that you enjoy or maybe making an express trip with your family, what is important is that you try to liquidate in full the accounts that generate you the most amount of interest. Perhaps at the beginning, it is difficult to find “fun” or the enjoyment of paying your debts with the bonus, however, it is certain that a few months later you will be enjoying much more than if you had invested in something else.
· Avoid participating in all seasonal activities: exchanges, celebrations with coworkers, dinners with friends and family, among other activities that are common to organize on holiday dates. It is not that one is more important than the other, the really important thing is to learn to differentiate which are the activities that do not suit your pockets and better to decide not to participate in them. In case you should participate in the majority, then you should compare prices before purchasing the gift. Remember that the bonus should be invested and not spent so buying gifts with him is not a good option.
· Deposit it into an account that will help make your accounts grow: An excellent option to know how to take advantage of the bonus this year end is by making deposits in your accounts for retirement or in the bank that provides the highest returns. Neither is it necessary to deposit everything and stay without seeing a weight of your money, but remember that spending it will only give you a few moments of satisfaction in the present, instead, investing in an account that helps you grow your pockets will give you benefits for the time when your income is reduced or to enjoy better days during retirement.
· Forget the months without interest: In other words, stop thinking that the bonus is to buy things that will leave you long-term payments. If you want to buy a product that is tempting to pay for months, it will be better to liquidate it if you have the money at that time. Remember that the bonus does not last forever and you do not know if during the following months you will be able to continue solving the debt. Purchases are made under decisions made at the time, which is why it is better not to anticipate the facts and think with a cool head before acquiring a debt for the next few months.
· Pay debts and make deposits in advance: If you have the opportunity to make payments in advance do not think twice. As we mentioned in the previous point, the bonus usually goes as water and for this reason, it is better to take advantage of it and start assigning it to specific objectives almost as soon as you receive it. For example, you can pay in advance one month of tuition from the children’s school, in this way you will have a mattress for the next months, especially considering that the gift season is coming and where the pockets suffer the most damage.
If you are about to receive your benefit or, if your government institution already delivered and are looking for how to take advantage of the bonus ( https://www.eleconomista.com.mx/finanzaspersonales/Siete-inteligentes-maneras-de-utilizar-su -Aguinaldo-20161128-0082.html) in the best way, then invest in a business! Maybe you think that your bonus is not enough to start the business you want, however, a business does not necessarily have to be a place where your customers buy; You can take your money and buy a candy machine which placed in the right place could leave you big profits and the best thing is that you will not need to be there.
While paying debts is important, you also need to know that the money is invested to enter an economic flow that helps you to have long-term money and steadily. Stop thinking that “you have little money” and better start to imagine how to invest your income ( https://blog.credifiel.com.mx/poner-un-negocio-para-pagar-mis-deudas) to get more and more Earnings: this is the key to everything. Imagine the possibility of stopping receiving aguinaldo because now you are your own boss. Make your dreams come true!
And if you already entered into investments you want to start a business in earnest but you need more capital, then apply for a merchant cash advance https://green-touch.org/merchant-cash-advance/. For the procedures and the credit bureau do not worry, if you are a government worker you can have the opportunity to request a loan for government workers through the agreements that the institutions have with credit companies.
Domicile your credit and enjoy your bonus without worries in the future.